volunteer. buy. thrive.
Habitat Lehigh Valley works by partnering with local businesses, organizations, individuals and faith-based groups to build and renovate housing for hard-working, low-income families in our community. Our partners provide needed financial support for building projects and program delivery. Additionally, Habitat Lehigh Valley provides a unique setting for any team to put good works into action through our countless volunteer opportunities.
Team Builder Opportunities
Has your company been considering an employee retreat or looking for a way to build unity among your co-workers? Habitat for Humanity of the Lehigh Valley Team Build program is designed to improve employee morale through a motivational and fun day of volunteering at a Habitat construction site. Volunteering together to help build the home of a hardworking, low-income Habitat family is a uniquely rewarding experience for any organization. In addition, the Habitat Team Build provides the opportunity for your organization to demonstrate its commitment to social responsibility and civic engagement in the Lehigh Valley.
Every Window. Every Door. Everyone deserves a decent place to live.
Online donations for this program can be made HERE
Total House Sponsors grant full financial support to build a Habitat home for a deserving, hard-working partner family in the Lehigh Valley. By becoming a House Sponsor and making a legacy gift, your organization will impact the affordable housing crisis in our community for lifetime. House Sponsors receive:
- Monthly social media postings about progress of sponsored house
- Press release announcing sponsorship and home launch
- Exclusively listed as official house sponsor in HLV marketing materials and press releases
- Prominent display of organization’s name and logo at the build site
- Feature article in our newsletter
- Recognition in Annual Report
- Recognition on our website, our social media sites (over 10,000 followers), and on-going promotion in our newsletter
- Participation and podium time at in both groundbreaking and house dedication ceremonies
- Up to four guaranteed dates for volunteering throughout the year of the donation
- Welcome letter from Executive Director and project updates throughout the year
- Framed picture of the completed home or memory photo book of project development
- Two tickets to the annual Toast To Hope in November
Other levels of support are available To discuss how your company can support our mission please contact Holly Edinger at 610-776-7737, ext 307 or firstname.lastname@example.org