volunteer. buy. thrive.
Habitat for Humanity’s signature program for companies to volunteer is “Team Builder”. Team Builders are designed specifically for groups to come together for a day of team development and home-building with our organization. Teams are asked for a monetary donation to cover supplies and professional support for the day. This combination of volunteer hours and financial donations doubles your group’s impact toward our goal of building strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter. By the end of a Team Builder day, your group will be connected with each other, Habitat volunteers, Habitat homeowners and the community truly in a unique way. Habitat sponsorship opportunities not only benefit the HFHLV families, but your team will also enjoy a fun-filled day on the construction site, while creating a sense of unity among friends and neighbors.
No experience is required – just the desire to help! We welcome you to join us as we transforming lives, one home at a time!
“Two-Story” Team Builder Includes:
- Lunch provided for all participants
- Two days building on a Habitat for Humanity house (8am- 2pm) Construction lessons included!
- 2 designated site leaders
- HFHLV Team Builder t-shirt
- Your group’s day of service included in our Annual Report
- Extensive social media support and promoted posts
- ▪ Your group’s day of service included in our E-newsletter (sent to ___ addresses)
- Media press release
- Liberal use of HFHLV logo for your company/organization promotional purposes and on website
These programs are customizable upon request.
Call or email Camille Urbano at 610-776-7737 ext. 318 firstname.lastname@example.org today to hear more about the flexibility in this program and how we can make a great experience for your company.